How to make a complaint

Who should I contact if I have a concern with my child’s SEN provision or a general complaint?

Please discuss any concerns you have with us. We will always work hard to make sure we provide the best possible care and education for your child. 

A meeting can be arranged with either the SENDCo (Mrs Wilson), the Associate SENDCo (Mrs Jennings), our assistant SENDCo (Mrs Barrett) or the Head teacher (Mrs Richards).  For general complaints, please see our complaints policy below.

Our chair of governors is Mrs Sue Morgan who will listen to and investigate your concerns. Email contact can be made with our chair of governors through the school office.


Alternatively any paper correspondence will be sent directly to Mrs Morgan.

Contact details:

SENDCo and Executive Deputy Head teacher – Mrs V. Wilson

  • Bramham:  01937 843682
  • Shadwell: 0113 2732729

SENDCo Bramham – Mrs L. Jennings
       Tel: 01937 843682    

SENDCo Shadwell – Mrs C Richards
       Tel: 0113 2732729

Complaints Policy and Procedure

Complaints Procedure
Updated: 11/12/2018 155 KB
Complaints Policy
Updated: 28/01/2020 560 KB