Teaching Assistant - Shadwell Primary School
Hours 9am - 3:30 Monday to Friday, with one afternoon finishing at 2:30pm (to be negotiated)
The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit an experienced and Teaching Assistant to start 4th September 2018. This position is 26.5 hours per week, term time only. The successful candidate will work alongside one of our the class teachers within Key Stage 2. This position is ideal graduates or anyone seeking to pursue a teaching career in their future.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education. In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with an existing understanding of or willingness to learn the New National Curriculum;
• Able to work collaboratively and be an effective team player;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
Although the post is based at Shadwell Primary, successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that they have the capacity to experience both schools and may be asked to work in either school.
Successful applicants must be able to attend an interview on Friday 20th July 2018. For existing Teaching Assistants applying, this interview date secures your notice period to start with us from 4th September 2018.