Hours 8.30am -4pm Monday to Friday
Bramham Primary school is a happy school where Excellence for All is promoted across the whole school and Federation.
We are looking for a highly motivated Administrator who enjoys working with children and is an excellent communicator, as you will be the first point of contact for parents and visitors.
You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have knowledge and experience of SIMs and FMS. It is essential the candidate has previous knowledge and experience of working in a primary school and can show how the daily demands of the job are currently met on completing the application form.
In accordance with our ethos of Excellence for All, we are looking for a candidate who can maintain accurate records; prioritise work to meet conflicting deadlines; input and retrieve data from computerised systems; work with the Federation Business Manager to improve the work organisation and effectiveness within the school office; ensure effective and meticulous record keeping and maintenance, and the understanding that confidentiality must be kept at all times.
The candidate must work efficiently, have the ability to work both independently and as part of a committed team within our fast-paced office with a team of committed and hard-working colleagues.Previous applicants to the federation need not apply.
Administrative Assistant Bramham
The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit an experienced and outstanding KS2 teacher to start 1st September 2018 to work within the Federation. This position is full time and permanent working closely alongside our dedicated and talented Federation team. The successful candidate will be responsible as a class teacher and will be allocated to the Federation.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education. In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with a deep understanding of the New National Curriculum and having had some experience of teaching KS2 in your career;
• Able to work collaboratively;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
• A teacher who has experience in inclusive practice and who can ensure excellent progress is made by every child
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
Although the post is based at Bramham Primary, successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that they have the capacity to experience both schools and may be asked to work in either school.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Successful applicants must be able to attend a teaching observation on Friday 18th May 2018 following which they will be selected for interview on Monday 21st May 2018.
Teacher advert April 2018